Trinity Simulation Suite
As Clinical Skills Manager, School of Nursing & Midwifery, it gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the Trinity Simulation Suite.
The School of Nursing & Midwifery, Trinity College Dublin which is ranked 1st in Ireland 46th in the World in the QS World University Subject Rankings 2021. Thank you for choosing to join us. I hope you will enjoy your experience.
On successful completion of this simulation the student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Undertake a patient admission using a structured approach.
- Differentiate changes in the patient’s condition and initiate appropriate treatment protocols as per local policy.
- Perform assigned roles to facilitate team work and interact with mannequin as if actual patient
- Communicate using an appropriate framework (ISBAR) as a structured clinical communication tool in patient safety.
- Apply the theory of caring for a patient that is critically ill to the practice environment