Information for presenters
- Oral presenters are allocated a 20 minute slot: please allow a couple of minutes of this time for questions from the audience.
- PowerPoint presentation files must be uploaded in advance of the conference, via your conference account, no later than Thursday 29 February 2024..
- The presentation will not be shared online unless this option is chosen by you at the time of uploading.
- If the option to share is chosen, the file will not be available to view until after the presentation has been given.
- Each conference room has built-in AV equipment and so you are not required to bring a laptop or any other presentation equipment with you.
- Posters will not be accepted for display from presenters who are not attending the conference.
- The poster board size is A0: (1189 x 841 mm / 46.8 x 33.1 in) and the orientation is portrait.
- Please do not bring posters that exceed this size or that are printed in landscape as they cannot be facilitated for display.
- Posters should be produced in a manner that is suitable for display on a poster board using Velcro: do not bring posters that have been mounted on cardboard or heavier material.
- Velcro will be provided for you at the conference: pins, tacks or Blu-Tak may not be used on the poster boards.
Delegates presenting posters at the conference may avail of a printing service provided by our print management company, Custodian Consultancy. To save you the inconvenience of travelling with your poster, you may order and pay for it in advance, and the poster will be delivered to the conference venue.
The cost for printing and delivery will be approximately €55, payable to Custodian Consultancy. Delegates should make direct contact with Custodian to get a quotation and order the poster.